- Traditional School Calendar
- Entrance to Program determined by Eligibility Process
- Full Day Program 8:00 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.
- Transportation Provided with Bus Attendant on Each Bus
- Class Size Capped at 18 Students
- Qualified Instruction Staff
- Certified Teachers in Early Childhood Education
- Instructional Assistant in Each Classroom
- Qualified Support Staff
- Age-Appropriate Library and Qualified Library Media Specialist
- School Nurse
- Hampton Family and Youth Services Department After School Program
- Follows Virginia Foundation Blocks for Early Learning
Robert R. Moton Early Childhood Center received the Hampton City Clean Commission Environmental Education Award 2017 for our earth week celebration.
Robert R. Moton Early Childhood Center received the Hampton Clean City Commission Green School Honorable Mention for excellence in environmental education.
Copyright © 2017 Hampton City Schools. All Rights Reserved. One Franklin Street, Hampton, Virginia, 23669 757-727-2000 The Hampton City School Division is not responsible for the contents of any off-site webpages referenced from HCS servers. Hampton City Schools Non-Discrimination Notice - HCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or other protected classes in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Robbin G. Ruth, Executive Director, Human Resources, One Franklin Street, Hampton, VA 23669 757-727-2000. Contact Webmaster