- Traditional School Calendar
- Entrance into Program determined by Eligibility Process
- Full Day Program 8:00- 2:55 p.m.
- Transportation Provided with Bus Attendant on Each Bus
- Class Size Capped at 18 Students
- Qualified Instructional Staff
- Certified Teachers in Early Childhood Education
- Instructional Assistant in Each Classroom
- Qualified Support Staff
- Age-Appropriate Library and Qualified Library Media Specialist
- School Nurse
- Hampton Family and Youth Services Department After School Program
For more information on Hampton City School's Early Childhood Programs, click here.
at Moton Early Childhood Center are selected under the guidelines set
forth by the Virginia Preschool Initiative. State funds are available to
provide comprehensive programs to 90% of Virginia’s at-risk 4 year olds
who are not served by federal programs.
The curriculum is based upon the
current Foundation Blocks for Early Learning: Comprehensive Standards
for Four-Year-Olds established by the Virginia Department of Education. A copy of these standards can be viewed at the Virginia Department of Education website by clicking on the link below.
Foundation Blocks for Early Learning